I found that teaching theory is a knowledge point that is not easy to understand. I have repeatedly read the introduction about the three main learning theories, but still can’t understand it. So I searched for more information and videos on the Internet, and found a lot of certain This is an example of teaching philosophy, and then I slowly understood these three teaching concepts. One of my challenges can be said to be a challenge in the second year of high school. As the first international student in the school, I participated in the 2018 Vancouver Model United Nations Conference. At that time, I was very unconfident in my spoken language and political mind. At that time I thought I was an international student, and my oral English was far beyond the level of debate, but my English teacher encouraged me to participate in this Model United Nations conference, so I used many methods to improve me every month. Speaking, I wrote many articles for the teacher to modify, and finally participated in the Vancouver Model United Nations Conference with confidence and intervened in the conference. As for my most successful learning experience, it was the study of IELTS before going abroad. Before going abroad, my English proficiency was very poor. I could almost say that I could not speak, listen or write at all, but I only spent three months. , Improve English level. During those three months, I practiced oral English at home every day, proliferated English news, wrote more English articles, and finally achieved satisfactory results in the final IELTS test, which also laid the foundation for my later study abroad.