First of all, my interactive learning resources are very simple basic theories, which are very easy to understand. At the same time, from the perspective of economics, these simple theories are also especially useful. After mastering these basic knowledges, you will not feel that this part of the knowledge is missing or insufficient in the subsequent study. My interactive learning resources are originally on the Internet, and there is no need to conduct face-to-face lectures. If necessary, you can use video teaching methods. The impact on the activities in the learning resources is also exceedingly small, because the activities are all tests, the test can be done on the network. The only disadvantage may be that there is no way to ensure that students must remember the knowledge that needs to be memorized, because students who take exams on the Internet cannot avoid taking notes. The obstacles for students may be computer equipment and jet lag.

It is difficult for me to help them with computer equipment. But the time difference problem can be solved by recording video. Record the instructional video in advance, and students can view it online at any time. At the same time, choose some unrestricted websites to place learning materials. Because some countries have blocked some websites. Consider the current pandemic situation. Now the entire interactive learning resources are carried out on the Internet, and the exam can also be carried out on the Internet. If there are students who cannot use the website to study, then I can also send them the courseware by email. The courseware of this course It can also be made into a PDF file, and you can learn without watching the video. For the exam, you can email them the exam questions, and then the students will email me their answers.